Exhibit Information for Youth Exhibitors. Choose your department from the menu on the left.
Youth Exhibitor Camping
BCYF Showmanship Clinic:
for Beef, Sheep, and Swine
When: Sunday May 19, 2013 at 4:00pm
Where: BCYF Show Arena
Learn the latest in showing techniques, equipment, and rules.
Be prepared and competitive in the show ring.
Don't miss this opportunity to learn more about showing your animal!
RSVP to 269-473-4251 Today!
2013 BCYF REGISTRATION DEADLINES:
(Registrations may be turned in anytime prior to deadline dates.)
- February 1, 2013 Market Beef Registration
- March 1, 2013 Swine Carcass Class Registration
- June 1, 2013 Large Animal Registration (Horses, Dairy, Beef Breeding, Sheep, Swine, Llamas, Goats)
- July 1, 2013 BCYF King & Queen Registration (Junior or Senior High School Students)
- July 1, 2013 Small Animal Registration (Rabbits, Poultry, Cats, Dogs, Pocket Pets)
- August 1, 2013 Still Exhibits Registration (Crafts, Home Economics, Flowers, Horticulture, Variety Classes)
** There is a BCYF Drop Box, available 24 hours (stocked with forms) located near the Fair Office door where you may leave completed Entry Forms, after office hours.
BCYF Office Hours: Monday - Friday 9:00am to 4:00pm